Thursday, 19 April 2007

Some Uplifting Shit

From one of my students from my form class in 2003:
Hi! I love you very much. Life's been getting increasingly difficult and bitchy for me but I'll jia you so you jia you too :-)

It has been a particularly shit day today and this sms does make life more bearable. I know I whinge about all the crap the children give me. The aforementioned kid used to not hand in her work, fought vehemently with the Chinese teacher and gave me hell but now she is the one who is giving me the love and kindness. God does work in mysterious ways.

Sheesh, did I just sound like an advertisement for M*E? Oh dear. My friends, I can be M*E's poster girl. Haha! Now that's hot.

1 comment:

dew said...

We all need some uplifting shit some time. But think of it this way, the gahmen just rained some cash on you, you have girls, men AND women who love you... what more can you ask for? :P