Even the Starbucks lady thinks I am a man...
Starbucks (oh-so-chirpily): Thank you SIR!
Toe: Oh no!
The Toe's internal monologue: It must be the sports bra! It must be the sports bra! That's why I look like a man! The sports bra flattens whatever I have! I can't believe she called me SIR! Do I have the tranny face? Where's my aesthetic doctor? It must be the sports bra! Smile and let it go! Don't hurl yourself at her and rip her face off! Smile! Smile! Smile! Damn the sports bra!
And the Daily Toe resigns herself to Fate.
On another note, my colleague sidled up to me one day and told me that I should eat more chicken. According to his friend who is blessed with a fine rack, chicken is chockful of alibaba hormones that will make your breasts bigger.
What is the world coming to?
1 comment:
maybe she didn't want to call u madam cos she thought you were too young for that but she didn't know what else to say so she just went Sir and hoped that you would be impressed with her politeness haha!
edel
Post a Comment