Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Over my dead body...

I received a phone call from Insurance Agent Dude (IAD).

IAD: Do you know what policies you have?
Toe: Yeah, some are in my car, some are in school and some are at home.
IAD: *nervous laugh*

(I hide my policies in various places. You'd never know when you'd need them.)

IAD: Do you have your policies with you?
Toe: Yeah, I understand that when I die, I'd need to have the ORGINAL policies. They are somewhere around. Don't worry! I'll sort that out when the time comes!
IAD: *nervous laugh*

(I was trying to sound positive and with it. Instead, I sounded like Homer Simpson. Oh well.)

As IAD is the Best Friend's contact, I relayed our conversation to her...
BF: When you DIE???? How are you going to find a policy when you're DEAD???

I don't know! I don't like money matters! I will look for my policies! What does a policy look like?

Excuse me while I crumble into a nervous wreck.

1 comment:

Frou said...

You know as your partner in CRIME, I am mostly likely to be at your dying side. Don't worry, I'll remember to ask where your insurance policies are at such times...