Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Fit for Life

There is a Nike 5km race coming up soon and I've invited the Frou to take part in it with me as it is a BFF race. Sounds like our kind of thing?

The question is: Are we willing to spend the $80 on the registration fee which will entitle us to a place in the Nike Goddess 5K race, an exclusive Nike Goddess 5K Tee and finisher's entitlement or would we rather spend the money on alcohol?

(What is "finisher's entitlement"?? Does that mean that we will be received at the finishing line by a bunch of half-naked studs waving pom-poms? And we are paying for it? What does entitlement feel like? Warm and fuzzy? Sweaty and sticky?)

I am awaiting the Frou's reply...

1 comment:

Frou said...

I guess it is too late to sign up now... hahahhahahahahahhah! (delay tactic worked!)