Saturday, 29 May 2010

The Land of the Free

Right now I am in the Land of the Free (sugar, salt and everything dairy). There are mountains of sugar, salt and everything dairy everywhere. There is nothing edible here that doesn't contain copious amounts of sugar, salt and everything dairy.
I had to run off the sugar, salt and everything dairy this morning. I met two very friendly squirrels along the way. They were large compared to the Singapore ones. (There is nothing small in the Land of the Free.) The squirrels came very close and waved their bushy tails at me. It was the highlight of the trip.
I will be going on a super cleansing detox once I get home to purge the sugar, salt and everything dairy from the shrine...after I eat some nasi lemak, laksa and char siew mee. Hello coconut milk, sambal and charred pork.

No comments: