My mother is quite the tech-savvy one. Over the years, she's learnt how to text. In the past, she used to use capital letters to text, so it seemed like she was always angry. She's much better now. Or maybe not.
This is what she sent me last night:
I ve fried marcoroniw tuna n crabstick. I ve pack some in the cñtainer. U can take more ifu want to. Nnbody will be dating. At ls flat.
Translated:
I ve fried marcoroniw tuna n crabstick. (My lunchbox meal)
I ve pack some in the cñtainer. (Mum is Spanish?)
U can take more ifu want to.
Nnbody will be dating. (Think she meant EATING)
At ls flat. (She was at my sister's place.)
When I showed the Frou the text, she rolled on the floor laughing.
Toe: Are you laughing at my mum's bad texting?
Frou: Noooo... even your mum knows that no one wants to date you because you are FLAT.
Toe: TSK.
1 comment:
Correction: I said no one wants to date you because you are flat CHESTED.HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!
Post a Comment