That's what the Frou and I tell each other from time to time. We find it befitting to define our friendship using one of the cheesiest lines in The Titanic.
Last Saturday, we decided to seal the deal in ink. The Frou outsourced the designing of the tattoo to her Man and named it "Friendship Star". I know, it sounds like a cruise ship e.g. Superstar Virgo.
We trooped to Tattoo Dude's place in the heartlands armed with our Friendship Star and our friendship.
I was the first to go. For me, getting inked is usually a thing I do on my own. It was very different this time to have the Frou sitting next to me and snorting in my ear. She was comfortably perched on the dentist's chair whilst I was hanging off it, waiting for the pain to end.
I must be getting old. After the outline was done, I was ready to go. It was my "okthanksbye" moment. However, being a sucker for punishment, I bit the bullet, said a few "yowza"s and got with the programme. I never knew that "yowza" was even in my vocabulary...
The Frou got the friendship treatment when it was her turn. I reenacted our favourite Channel 8 drama series, On the Fringe, for her. With the help of Tattoo Dude, we filled her in on the intricate web of deceit that Li Nanxing, Fann Wong and the lot had weaved in episode 1 to 10. Riveting stuff, I tell you! I know what the Frou will be doing tonight at 9pm.
Frou: When are we getting our next one?
Toe: Put where?
Frou: Your backside...
You jump, I jump indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment