In my previous post, I said that JET is my favourite Gladiator. Her name reflects her ability. She is speedy and nimble, dodging here and there, this and that. Amazing stuff. Her friend, Hellga, looks like her name. Think female Viking with braids and all. You would expect her to stick her hands in the river, pull out a salmon and eat it alive.
I thought long and hard about my Gladiator name. I think the letters V and S make good names. The consonant sounds are somewhat terrifying.
Vixen
Viper
Siren
Storm (this is also an X-men name...)
Scarlet
Gladiator names have to be fierce in order to make the contenders quake in their boots. Names like Twilight or Honeysuckle will not make the cut. Those belong to the My Little Pony category.
My Gladiator name with tagline:
Triumph - Brings out the woman in you (Hahahaha! Like a good bra!)
Venom - Another one bites the dust
Vengeance - Revenge is sweet
What is your Gladiator name?
2 comments:
My Gladiator name is "Shoebox".
Seemingly innocent and plain on the
outside but full of surprises (it can contain anything!) and power (the odor!) inside...
Post a Comment