The Frou was away on holiday for a bit and there was some nonsensical texting going on.

She sent the group some pictures and this is my favourite. It is of a koala bear peeing. Delightful.
We met up to go climbing last week. When we were in the lift to go to the car park after climbing, she turned to me and gave me a serious look - the kind of face we give each other if we are going to break up with a boy.
Frou: Wombat, I have something important to tell you.
Toe: What what? Are you pregnant? OMG!
Frou (points to a sign in the lift): The Irritable Bowel Organisation is meeting in Your Anus Room at 8pm. Hahahahahaha!

And I rolled out of the lift.
Apparently, she waited the whole night to tell me her little joke till the point where she was practically bursting with anticipation. She would have smacked me if I didn't laugh.
In the words of the great U2, "I can't live, with or without you". Hahaha!
1 comment:
I think it's the funniest joke I have told you to date!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment