C.Klein introduced me to this fried wanton mee place during the school holidays. We went there after spending the morning in the gym. Bad idea!
The fried wantons are light and fluffy and they come with a special mayonnaise to dip them in. The noodles are drenched in a thick dark sauce and the char siew tastes like bak-gua. This is why I work my arse off at the gym. Stuffing my face with fried wantons and noodles is worth the grunting during spinning class. I heart fried wantons!
I think this is the sole reason why I exercise. Screw the healthy lifestyle and wellness crap. I exercise because I want to eat unhealthy food! Peanut butter / kaya waffles, Nutella by the spoonful, Indo mee goreng, roti prata with egg and onion at 4am after clubbing, bah-you (deep fried pork lard - I love this stuff! Everyone thinks it's digusting but it's so flavourful. When you bite into it, it bursts into a wonderful blend of oil and fat. Char kway teow uncle thinks I'm mad when I ask for extra.), meringue anything and the list goes on.
*I am quivering right now thinking about all the food*
So, dear readers, why do you exercise?
What drives you?
1 comment:
Getting to the MRT or up the bus with 'gym' in mind is already a challenge for me. Thus the procrastination. But my membership expires in May 2009 and a hole's already burnt in the bank account. So well.
I exercise because:
(1) I'm 28 and my gravity-plunging metabolism rate aggravates my huffing up the stairs or sprinting after a bus
(2) I wanna wear the skirts I wore when I was doing prac - can you believe it?
(3) I wanna lose that bloody double chin in my photographs
(4) The flab under my fat armpits wobbles as I scribble on the whiteboard, and I wanna ensure better ventilation there
(5) I also wanna eat all that deepfried wantons, battered shrimps, Billy Bombers' nacho scottsdale, chicken wings
To go on a gym routine again, I'd better stop fagging.
Post a Comment