Monday, 26 February 2007

Giggly Giggle

Ever had one of those days when you feel an overwhelming sometimes insane / delirious sense of happiness? Today is one such day. It's not as if anything exciting has happened. This weekend was not particularly interesting and the mundane routine of work still grates my nerves. However, for some strange inexplicable reason, I am bubbling with joy.

Maybe it is because I am looking at my golliwog Mister Jo. Maybe it is because I am thinking about my pets who were as good as gold over the weekend. Maybe it is because I am happy knowing that I don't need a $3000 power suit. Maybe it was the exceedingly tasty tonkatsu flavoured cup noodles with lots of ajinomoto I bought from Isetan Supermarket that upped my happiness quotient. Maybe it is just the bloody hormones playing tricks on me and tomorrow I will wake up wanting to slash my wrists and my cats will feast on my still-warm body.

Oh well. It is a happy day and I will make the most out of it. My friends, what makes you happy?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

joon said...

1. Lava cake

2. "Making cake" after a day of constipation

(eeek!)

3. Making DN laugh

4. Seeing people walk their dogs

5. Chao-tah Char Siew

- joo

dew said...

Chek Hup!