Tuesday, 27 March 2007

Hell Hath No Fury…

I saw the ex-boyfriend with his girlfriend in the carpark of Great World City on Sunday. I didn’t really feel a thing – more blasé than anything else. OK, there was a fleeting moment when I wanted to ram my foot hard on the accelerator and run the both of them down but that thought went away as quickly as it came.

She is so … generic looking. Run of the mill. And bland. Short, tanned, slim, shoulder length hair in a bob that needs reshaping badly (*meow*), spaghetti strap top, flared swishy miniskirt (the kind with the layers – think what a seven year old would wear) and slippers. The number of times I’ve seen her, she’s always in the same kind of outfit. Maybe that is what he really likes - the complete opposite of me.

I don’t feel bad at all. I am a warm chocolate cake with vanilla bean ice-cream and raspberry coulis next to her Kong Guan cream cracker. *pats self on back*

Dear friends, please agree with me, hor? The ego needs to be stroked ever so often.

1 comment:

dew said...

Worry not my fren! You are the Weis ice cream that elegantly separates itself into the delightfully tart sharpness of raspberry and the mellow sweetness of rich cream. And yet when mixed together creates a whole new textual experience that only the true gourmet knows how to appreciate. She is just a potong stick. Enough said.