Thursday, 8 March 2007

A Little Bit of Random

C.Klein and I were having one of our what we would like to think of as deep and philosophical conversations (fluffy?) about love and life the other day over too much coffee at Change Alley. We were trying very hard to blend in with the corporate crowd but to no avail. I think that there is a fine, almost indistinguishable, line between sanity and insanity and the effects of love can drive us to the point of no return. We question, we overanalyse, we nit-pick, we take for granted, we expect, we disregard. The equilibrium can never be found and perhaps that is what drives all of us slightly crazy – the need to find equilibrium can sometimes be overwhelming. In the words of the one of the greatest bands in the world…

Too much love will kill you
If you can't make up your mind
Torn between the lover
And the love you leave behind
You're headed for disaster
'cos you never read the signs
Too much love will kill you
Every time

~ Queen ~

Everybody! Sing along! I love this song.

I enjoy being in Shenton Way from time to time. It’s nice to see the office crowd all dressed up in suits – it’s like G2000 coming alive.

No comments: