Miss Frou told me the lovely story about how Obligatory Male Company met his girlfriend. The girlfriend got to know him through reading his blog and they fell in love. Cue the *awwww…*
This made me feel a little introspective and I read through my own blog entries to see if they were capable of making anyone fall in love with me. The answer is “BAH!” These are the gems that my blog reveals about myself:
1) gym rat
2) half-baked rock-climber
3) TV addict
4) shouts at unsuspecting zhong guo ren neighbours (I swear, I haven’t seen them since… I think they are avoiding me)
5) loves cold food
6) tries to teach
7) has pets
8) obsessed with housework
9) likes sappy music
10) has a new-ish car
Oh dear! How attractive is that? I sound as shallow as the ring of water that a cold bottle of beer leaves on the table. Ah.
(In my defense, I can’t write about a lot of things in this blog because of the clowns who read this.)
No comments:
Post a Comment