Friday, 28 September 2007

What a Girl Wants...

I am 32 today. When I was younger, each birthday was celebrated Bollywood wedding style spanning over a week of dinners, drinks and debauchery. Then, I became more domestic and was content to stay at home and play with my pets. (The guinea pig is not very good fun. He doesn’t understand the concept of play.) Tonight, I think I’ll regress to the dinner, drink and debauchery. Tomorrow as well. Just for the hell of it. And to add a touch of wildlife, I think I shall go to the zoo too! I shall have my cake and eat it.

There will not be any introspective thoughts today. No need for mindless reflection or anything too hard on the mind. No giving anyone *summer under my backside. Sudoku challenges me enough.

Thank you for the lovely presents my friends. What I really want is:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Shared setting band ring, half circle. Round brilliant diamonds, carat total weight .91 (size 6). Platinum. 3.5mm. From T&Co.

Any takers?

Happy birthday to mememememe!

*refers to sickeningly sweet posts about being contemplative and wistful – BAH! The Frou knows this very well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hair-pee ber day!

the present i got for u is even better than the tiffany's ring. :D

really.

Frou said...

I rewatched the video of me hicupping last night and there was a scene where you came in and announced that you dropped your credit card in the toilet bowl. Hahhahaha!

It was a great night. And yes I did danced on the podium for $10.... but im sure you know that I really did it for you.

Awwwww...

Haappppyy bbiiirrthhhdaaaayy!