Thursday, 7 August 2008

Who the 7-11??

Sometimes I think that the only reason why I go to work is so that I can chat to my friends. Once I reach school, I log on and all my friends will still in bed because 7:30am is an ungodly hour to be awake. Come 9am, and I can be sure that The Frou will be online. We don’t have to chat with each other constantly because our core business is to work. We only chat / email when we have something important to say.

This is an example of what is considered important. I emailed The Frou to show her the conversation I had with The P with regards to her birthday present…

The Daily Toe: She sent me a rude sms yesterday telling me what she wants (a wallet), what kind (must have many compartments to put cards like the GV popcorn card) and what alibaba brand she doesn't want (e.g. Charles & Keith cannot!!)

The Daily Toe: I am so gonna buy her like the Lucky Plaza kind!

The P: Haha that was what I was thinking about!

The P: Like those at Metro or shit

The P: NO BRAND kind


The Frou’s response: Awwww... I know you won't bear to let me carry an alibaba wallet around right? Who is the obnoxious Leo?? * points at ownself * Oh btw have u heard of the Chinese custom where if you are giving someone a purse/wallet, you shouldn't leave it "empty" inside (i.e. must put in some money before giving)…

Yes, the days are just filled with inane conversation!

I adore The Frou. She’s like 7-11… always close but never closed.

The Daily Toe works hard for her money.

No comments: