Cos we're drivers too...
I am a regular at my Esso petrol kiosk. It’s not just for re-fuelling the car but also for satisfying all of life’s needs. It’s a place where I can pick up croissants for breakfast before school, a delectable selection of buns and pies for a snack after school and instant noodles for dinner after the gym. For entertainment, I can also buy the newspapers and fashion magazines there. The petrol kiosk near my house even has a car-wash service where I can get the car cleaned without stepping out of the car…sheer bliss. To add to the convenience, I can even get money out from the bank machine there. There is no need to go anywhere else! Sometimes I even find myself going to the petrol kiosk twice in a day. My life is complete with my petrol kiosk!
Today, I was dead pleased to find this at my trusty petrol kiosk. Instead of the usual 9.5 fl oz Starbucks Frappuccino in a bottle, they now carry the big-ass 13.7 fl oz bottle. How’s that for delirium in a bottle?

I just re-read my first paragraph and I sound like I have no life...
2 comments:
I heart you for buying delicious pau for me in the morning.
U got life!
oi! ur daily diet is all junk! We are gonna eat BETTER on Weds night..
Post a Comment