Looks like it is going to be lucky number 7.

View from the living room.
The cats will be pleased with the windows. I know this sounds silly but I really want a place with floor to ceiling windows so the cats can look at all the birds that they can't catch.
Looks like the search is over and this shithole is good enough for me and the paddy-paws.
And I'll be in debt. Indefinitely.
5 comments:
Looks like a lovely place, serene environment, peaceful. :)
Time to ask boss for a big raise to fund ur place.
reallie charming! U simply have to have a cat in there!
The Wombat has a new cave! *makes guzzling wombat-ish sounds*
This time, I hope there are LIFTS to your apartment so that I don't have to DRAG you up 3 floors when you are drunk..
It looks amazing! Very nice. Congratulations!
Nice! A lot more natural light compared to your old place.
Post a Comment