Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Eat Drink Man Woman... Child

So the Inner Circle were invited to a birthday party for little people. It was a one-year-old's birthday. The Best Friend brought along the bubs and the singles brought along bottles of vino. I should have heard the alarm bells go off when Single No. 1 said, "I need to go off in an hour." She looked meaningfully at the vino. I happily declared, "Let it be fast and furious then!"




(I am sure the Frou is accustomed to Fast and Furious by now...)



There were food, drinks and children.



And then there was the Toe.



Best Friend's baby, Mei Mei, wanted to go outside to look for the woof woof so we went in search of a dog. Along the way, we saw a helicoptor and some people. Mei Mei was delighted. I offered the child back to the parents but they declined. Grrr...



That was how I spent my Saturday evening, rolling around with children, friends and beverages of choice. Merriment!





I am so happy that she is pretty.

No comments: