There are two very uncool cars zipping around our fair isle these days. These two very uncool cars have been blasting Air Supply - The Greatest Hits in preparation for Air Supply's 154th ONE NIGHT ONLY concert in Singapore next week. These two very uncool cars belong to the Frou and the Toe. According to Wikipedia, Air Supply is a "soft rock duo". Does that up the cool factor??
I am not ashamed to say that we both have $78 tickets to watch the geriatrics (for ONE NIGHT ONLY) live in concert. They keep on saying that it's their final concert but these buggers keep on coming back for more. I think it's a ploy to keep the panty-throwing aunties coming back for more. *Gasp* I am an auntie!
We have been rehearsing our greatest hits, much to the dismay of the company we keep. More often than not, the company we keep would join in, simply because everyone born in the 70s would know the lyrics to Air Supply. But the novelty wears out very quickly, and the Frou and I would be on our own...lost in love.
So if you're driving and you see either one of us looking slighty crazed and belting out "Making love out of nothing at all" whilst headbanging, please don't be afraid.
Rock on people.
No comments:
Post a Comment