The world around me can crumble and I know that I'll be all right because I have a few of the best things in life (are free).
An email from The Frou last week:
"For us to attract the good things in life, we must know what we want in the first place. The universe knows no negativity. If you say, I don't want something - you probably get what you don't want because the universe doesn't know what you want! On the other hand, if you ask for what you want, it will be given unto you. Know and want to have the good stuff in your life. You, of all people, deserve it because you are my best wombat friend."
The Frou in all her wisdom sounds very much like Paulo Coelho in The Alchemist - "And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."
Right now, the rest of the world can wait... The universe and I are going to have a little chat.
3 comments:
I told the universe today I want to win the 90 million lottery draw in Australia. I bought a $40 lottery ticket. I just checked the numbers. I won $40.
Geez....
I miss you, wombat!! I'm coming home tmro!
I'll let the Universe know that you want to win the lottery...in any country...zzz...
Big money! Big money!
http://tvshack.net/The_Secret_2006/
Post a Comment