I finally got inked again after 11 years. My last tattoo was done in dodgy Amsterdam in 1998. This time round, it was done in dodgy Peninsula Shopping Centre where, according to the Frou, gangrene and disease are rife.
Conversation between the tattoo dude and me...
TD: What do you want?
Toe: Something not too man...
TD: You want flowers? Very feminine!
Toe: *gags in horror*
TD whipped out a magic marker and drew on me. It is supposed to look somewhat feminine and soft but it looks quite man to me...
As I perceive myself to be a good daughter, I dutifully went home for dinner to show my family my latest acquisition.
Dad: What's that? You have dirt on yourself. Or is it bicycle grease?
Toe: ...
Mum (flying off the handle): What is wrong with you?? People are paying good money to remove tattoos; you are just getting more! You are a teacher, for heavens!
Dad: Quite nice what. I am going to get a tattoo too! *slaps his thigh* Right here! Of your mother's name!
Mum: *girlish giggle*
My family is mad. I am but a product of circumstances.
1 comment:
Lao shi can have tattoos meh??
Heart ya new not-so-man tat!
Post a Comment