Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Dong Dong Chiang

On the second day of Chinese New Year, I almost drove into a dog/cat down on some Ang Mo Kio Ave. I managed to swerve in time to avoid bloodshed.

The Toe: Gaaaaak! It's a cat!
20 something: It's a dog!
The Toe: It's a cat!
20 something: Nooo... it's hairy! It's a dog!

Are dogs even hairy??

I made a U-turn to look for aforementioned dog/cat but couldn't find it.

Where is the dog/cat now?

...

I was on a blogging hiatus. Now I am not. Hello Year of the Tiger. Meow.

2 comments:

the OTHER 20 something said...

Btw

I resent being the OTHER 20 something!!

Possessive cannot ah huh huh huh!

(i checked dictionary.com to make sure that possessive was spelt with double 's')

Anonymous said...

To the OTHER 20 something,
You are the alibaba goddaughter... You win! I will feed you!

BTW, you and the 20 something can go to Las Vegas and ownself Cher.

Lovelove,
The Fairy Toe