I've taken to listening to nu-soul again and I am really enjoying it. India.Arie's album Testimony: Vol 1, Life & Relationship is excellent. Anything by Jill Scott is good too.
I have a throbbing headache now. The kind the goes all around yer head. I feel like shooting my headache with a staple gun. I am waiting for it to pass. Then all will be good and the cycle starts all over again tonight.
The Frou and I went to a fash show last night where I saw sticks come to life. The models were so leggy and thin. Sigh. The Frou does not have a public face. She made a scrunchy face each time a model walked out onto the runway. My friend does not know subtlety. But I heart her anyway!
I’m thinking about a Calvin & Hobbs comic book called “The Days Are Just Packed”. Not sure why though. Maybe the title reflects my current state of mind. OK, I am babbling now. I should just shut up and sit in a corner. Like Little Jack Horner.
No comments:
Post a Comment