Again, the Frou has decided to up and leave me. She is traipsing around Australia and climbing whatever she sees. Sigh. I miss the Frou. There is nothing I like best than to receive odd text messages from her. Today’s one was a drunk-dialled text about how it’s snowing and she’s on her second bottle of Aussie wine.
The weekend came and went. It was good. I played, climbed and watched too many bad movies. The P decided that sting ray would be a good idea and we sat through two and a half bad flicks. We watched 30 Days of Night, a Josh Hartnett vehicle in which an Alaskan town goes through 30 days of darkness and is attacked by crazed vampires with abnormally high foreheads and terrible teeth. Lovely. What was lovelier was that The P’s funny DVD had a fuzzy patch at the bottom of the screen (damn pirate!) and when the vampires were speaking their vampire language, we couldn’t read the subtitles. So we were basically lost in translation.
The Daily Toe: Whassat dude saying?
The P (happily chomping on sting ray): *mumble*
And we try to decipher vampire-speak.
What I learnt from the latest Maddy and Justin Timberlake collaboration – ‘the road to hell is paved with good intentions’. It means that merely intending to do good, without actually doing it, is of no value. *twirls hair*
No comments:
Post a Comment