I hoard things.
Books, toys, letters, clothes, Tupperware – the usual stuff. Once in a while, I will clear my lost and found counter.
I threw away:
1. An old tin of luncheon meat – Yes, I can hear the luncheon meat devotees gasping in shock and horror. And yes, it was a Ma Ling beauty. It expired last year. I had no choice. It hurts me as much as it hurts you – especially now that Ma Ling luncheon meat is practically contraband. I always thought that tin food from China could survive a nuclear war. Guess not.
2. Leftover pizza from last Friday night’s movie pig-out – I’m not sure why I kept it in the fridge for so long. Perhaps I was saving it for a rainy day. Perhaps I was conducting a Science experiment. Perhaps I was just hoarding.
3. A carton of chrysanthemum tea that expired in February – See above.
My life is somewhat disordered.
No comments:
Post a Comment