Monday, 5 May 2008

Of Climbing and Puddle-ducks

The German Pony and I have devised a new method of training in climbing. Yes, there is some method in our madness. One night, we went a little crazy and decided to climb like there was no tomorrow. We did 16 climbs (a combination of hard and easy climbs) and now that is our gauge when we climb – which is not very clever because it’s goddamn tiring. At one point in time, we looked like men.

The Daily Toe (in pain): What are we training for?
The German Pony (also in pain): Stamina! Stamina!
The Daily Toe (huffs and puffs): It’s not as if we are going to arm-wrestle polar bears in the near future. Whyyyyy?

And we ruin all the training by having huge-ass meals after climbing.

Welcome back The Frou! I have missed you and your man-muscles with my furry little heart!

I watched Miss Potter and I seriously have a problem with Renee Zellweger’s constipated facial expressions throughout the entire film.

Jemima Puddle-duck!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Polar bear wrestling ar? Can also. I like 'em furry and big *wink*

Climbing this Weds confirm - u gals got to show me yr 6C moves...my man muscles PAI LIAO!