Monday, 4 June 2007

Happy Chappy

I think I may have gotten over the jet-lag. But a whole new cycle will start on Wednesday when I go to London. My sister loves me! I was staring at the National Rail website (thanks for the link!) and getting a headache because I had to book a train ticket to Cheltenham to meet the twins. The things I do for the ex-students. It didn’t help that Tz sent me a rude sms before she left Singapore to remind me to get my rail ticket early and that she doubts I would have done so anyway because I am a lazy bugger. Cheeky monkey! I called my sister to whinge and she very sweetly said that she would drive me to Cheltenham and pick me up. Hoorah! Send in the dancing clowns! She’ll probably have to pick her very drunk sister up because these girls can drink like fish. I absolutely love being the younger sibling. It helps that the sister earns loads of money and she is very generous. Hello Patrick Cox shoes! It’s been a while!

I am now staring forlornly at all my work. Sigh. Why am I even here? And not doing any work?

Tiggy was utterly adorable this morning. He was racing around the apartment, tumbling at my feet and when I was hanging the laundry, he plopped himself comfortably down near me and patiently waited for me to be done. He warms the cockles of my heart.

The Tigs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Charlie sleeping...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: