Monday, 3 December 2007

Fragmented Post

Stupidity is when you buy an exorbitantly priced eye cream that claims to reduce dark circles, deflate eye-bags and lift the saggy bits of eye skin to greater youthful heights and you stick the eye cream wand in your eye instead. Ouch. Vigorous rubbing of the afflicted eye is of no help… My eye, my eye! Sigh.

I am almost done with my very first Murakami book. I am still undecided if I like his writing. As it is a translated text, I have my reservations. Oh well, I have the entire holiday to ruminate on this. Ah, the luxury to time. I love it.

On a separate note, I want to say thank you to The Frou for her strength and ability to haul a giraffe up four flights of stairs. Being a friend of a giraffe is not easy; the giraffe limbs generally do not coordinate very well. Heh. Never again, I say, never again – my prophetic declaration.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eye cream. Do share the brand name with me if it works for you. I have a constant battle with dark eye rings, unsightly eye bags, and the lines...

SeaLs said...

I read a couple of Murakami's stuff. Didn't exactly like it. But my friend loves his stuff. I've blogged about one of his book - Kafka on the Shore at http://thebookishclubbers.blogspot.com.

Would you like to contribute?

Frou said...

It's funny to have a drunken giraffe in my car. The head and limbs were hanging out the window whilst the ass is on the floor. When I opened the car-door, you stumbled out and I simply rolled u along :p

The Frou is Strong!