That was what my boss told me when she saw me looking slightly dishevelled and somewhat disoriented. So far, I have:
1) been scolded a few times by the bigwigs for silly mistakes that I’ve made
2) burst into tears a couple of times at work
3) been running around my desk like a headless chicken in hopeless circles trying to figure out the curriculum
4) stared forlornly at the state my workstation is in – it looks like a war zone with files stacked higgledy-piggledy and unfinished coffee festering in my mug
5) stayed back in school till my eyes glaze over from looking at the computer screen
6) fallen asleep at one meeting
7) walked into the wrong class and stared gormlessly at the children trying to figure out where I was supposed to be
8) forgotten to accessorise and left my earrings in my car (bimbo!)
9) drunk too much coffee
10) not spent enough time in the tuckshop :(
It IS only January.
So my friends, how has January been treating you?
1 comment:
January has been a B-I-T-C-H.
Post a Comment