Wednesday, 9 January 2008

Journey to the East

Tonight, I trekked from the West to meet The Frou in the East. Equipped with wonderful navigation skills and taxi-driver ability, I made my merry way to the East. The drive there was relatively smooth. I was on the road for over half an hour when The Frou texted me demanding to know where I was to which I rolled my eyes and asked myself why I was trudging from one end of the country to the other.

When I met The Frou at Starbucks IN THE EAST, I told her, “Sorry hon, I think we have to stop seeing each other because you live too damn far away from me.” She mumbled something corny like friendship knows no boundaries and we travel for friendship blah blah blah. I heart you too!

It was my little jaunt in the East. We had dinner at LTN (Let’s tui-na!) Eating House and went to see her new abode. Her housemate grows a variety of carnivorous plants (think the Venus Flytrap) and puts his ex’s graduation portrait in The Frou’s room. Strange.

Looks like the trips to the East will be frequent. The Frou will happily pay for my petrol.


Klein and I did some reading over the hols. Guess which book I was reading?
Photobucket

Camilla Morton quoting Oscar Wilde on blusher application: 'She wore far too much rouge last night, and not quite enough clothes. That is always a sign of despair in a woman.' Take note ladies.

1 comment:

Frou said...

Haven't you heard of the danish saying, "The road to a friend's house is never long" ?

Dunch care, you must come more often and keep me company. I will buy you a lychee martini for every hour you clean my mosaic tiles.

But next time, dun swear so loud at the easterners hor... :p

THOROUGHFARE!