It was a good Saturday. The Frou, The German and I spent the afternoon climbing in the scorching heat. We made up pony names for each other, neighed and basically frightened the other climbers. The three of us have a fascination with My Little Pony – the colourful plastic pony with a fancy mane and swishy tail that you can brush. The German told us that she googled the ponies and decided she wanted to be the “Twice as Fancy” pony. It is just hilarious to listen to The German wax lyrical about a fake American pony.
Some Rainbow Pony thing...

I had a late dinner and chowed down a Caesar salad and a full slab of baby back ribs with the dinner companion who had painstakingly cut up all the ribs tried not to complain when I reached over to maul the last rib. The very patient dinner companion didn’t even flinch when I put down my fork and knife and started using my hands and chomping on the ribs. All decorum disappears when it comes to ribs.
The night ended with a second dinner of Teochew porridge. I not only have a curly tail, it seems I have grown a snout as well. Oink.
The Perfect Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment